Web Hosting Dubai, UAE
Cloud Computing - An Overview
Cloud computing is a virtual set of shared resource services offering computing, storage, database and network services that can be deployed. There are two major factors that have contributed to the success of cloud hosting UAE. One technological developments in virtualization of resources and improvements in internet speed. Two, improved investments in infrastructure. These factors enabled the cloud computing to take up all the resources that constitute a traditional datacenter and makes these available on a need to need basis.
Different Types of Cloud Service Models
- Software as a Service (SaaS): For a SaaS product, the user can access the product through the user browser and need not be concerned with installations or updates. Usually these are subscription based.
- Platform as a Service (PaaS): PaaS can be defined as an a la carte of services that can work together to solve a sizeable business need. For example, a Software development company Dubai wants to build a micro service based product, use remote developers and want the product to be accessed simultaneously with zero delays. A PaaS company will provide for a full development environment where the software can be developed, tested and deployed within their prescribed limitations. This enables the customer to focus on the business and other creative aspects of the product, instead of worrying about infrastructure.
- Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS): IaaS is the public cloud environment. Big names in cloud services like AWS, Azure and Google Cloud offer computing resources, connectivity and security as a combined product that enterprises can use to personalize to build a price optimized software bundle.
Types of Cloud Technology
- Public: This type of cloud services can be accessed through the public internet. Users need not worry about any infrastructure ownership. Amazon web service, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform are leaders in the said services.
- Private: Private cloud the users are required to purchase and manage the resources and manpower. The add-on of private cloud compared to public cloud is that it is more secure.
- Hybrid: Hybrid is mixture of both private and public clouds. This helps in disaster recovery or instances where the private cloud has reached its limit and needs to use the resources available on public cloud.